Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ever wonder why are we at where we are now?

Just some random thoughts when frustrated over some work today. Why did God put me here where I am now in my life? Why am I working at my present company, why God arrange me to meet the people I am meeting today, why am I facing the problems I am facing today?

Hee, sometimes when one is frustrated, funny questions starts popping up :) well I am thinking there must be reasons that I am where I am in my life now. Maybe for me to train myself up? Maybe for me to glorify Him in this environment?

Recently more and more I feel that I am wasting my life away in the things I am now doing. For example, I have spent 5 years working in this company, but yet I feel it is like 5 years wasted... Now I have thoughts of studying full time for a degree, but will I feel the same again when I am studying in the future? maybe yes maybe no?

Well I do know that since I started working, I find that I am able to learn things that will enable me to serve God better in church. Methods of doing things, learning to accept different kind of people, controlling my emotions etc etc. maybe this is what God wants me to learn here? But I do know that over the 5 years here in my current office, I have not done enough in preaching His gospel here. I have talked to a few colleagues, brought one for an evangelistic service, but all in all very passive, only when a chance arise in front of me, but most of the time no...

well maybe I just have to pray more to see what God has in mind for me in my future.

-Peace-

Comments:
Yo, don't give up in preaching. Recently I was preaching to my colleague who is an Atheist.. he was like laughing when I said that only by Jesus name can one be safe. Well, I guess if we don't get persecuted we won't get any rewards neh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?