Thursday, March 30, 2006
A "weird" experience
The moment I sat down, the guy beside, botak chinese man asked me:
"Do you have cigarettes?"
"No, I dun smoke" my reply was.
He asked again the samething. My reply was of course the same.
Then he said:
"You dun like me is it?" And he kept pointing to his arm with his fingers, doing the actions like injections...
I was like what to answer? So I said:
"I dun smoke" (I know this is weird answer, but I did not know what to say then).
The guy went on and on saying I dun like him (which I think by then is true :P) heehee.
Then I was like trying not to look at him and continue to drink my slupee, and was ready to "siam" if he make any movements towards me (there was a gap of abt 50cm between us) while praying to God that my bus will come quick.... Then suddenly a question pop up in my mind: "what if he follows me up the bus?"
Meanwhile, a lady just arrived and stood in front of me, then this guy called out to her "XIAO JIE", the lady was cool, without even turning around, she just started walking (I think as far a way from this guy as possible).... Then bus no. 7 arrived. Suddenly all the people around me at the bus stop boadred the bus, I was like "Oh no, please let there be some people around. should I board this bus as well"... Luckily still abt 3 guys remained at the bus stop near to me...
And the guy took a packet of food, I think is those bite size bread which either he left or someone else left on the seat (the 50cm gap) at the bus stop between him and me, and he tore open the packet throwing the plastic everywhere, and started munching away....
The worst thing abt the whole thing is that the guy was sitting at my right side, and I was trying very hard look at him, but with that I am not able to see whether my bus is coming...... Anyway thank God, within 5 mins of me sitting down, the bus 33 came, nearly missed it, as I could only see it late, and no one flagged it. Luckily, it stopped, and I dashed up the bus, and the guy did not follow, whooo... can finally relax and enjoy my slupee....
thank God that nothing bad happened and the bus came quick ;) if the bus came slower, I wonder what else the guy will do... Have you all met similar happening before. What will you all do if you have met the samething?
-Peace-
hee, i know best is to go as far as possible, but the situation then not so easy :P hee. yah, you do "attract" wierdos like a magnet, wierdos like me ") ha
cheers-
<< Home

