Friday, April 07, 2006
To study: Full time or Part time?
I am currently planning to study my degree, the thing is whether to do it full time or part time?
If I do full time, I will lose the 5 years of working experience because once I study full time companies will not recognize it after so many years of not working. And also the money needed will be a lot, have to use my parents money again, though they do not mind and they say they have already prepared for it. But I will be able to enjoy my study life and also will still have time to continue to serve God.
If I study part time, it will be 5 difficult years for me, and also will have less time for God as lots of time are needed for work, lessons and self-revisions… But financially it will be much better, can pay for fees myself. But I think that I will be dead tired through this 5 years.
What do you all think?
Anyway if full time and cannot enter local unis, then have to go overseas, maybe Perth? My dad says if study full time he will prefer that I go oversea…
Sigh, I think I should pray harder and see what is the arrangements of God, please pray for me too.
-Peace-
If I do full time, I will lose the 5 years of working experience because once I study full time companies will not recognize it after so many years of not working. And also the money needed will be a lot, have to use my parents money again, though they do not mind and they say they have already prepared for it. But I will be able to enjoy my study life and also will still have time to continue to serve God.
If I study part time, it will be 5 difficult years for me, and also will have less time for God as lots of time are needed for work, lessons and self-revisions… But financially it will be much better, can pay for fees myself. But I think that I will be dead tired through this 5 years.
What do you all think?
Anyway if full time and cannot enter local unis, then have to go overseas, maybe Perth? My dad says if study full time he will prefer that I go oversea…
Sigh, I think I should pray harder and see what is the arrangements of God, please pray for me too.
-Peace-
Comments:
<< Home
I think can start off part-time? Maybe then decide whether to switch to full time. If can handle, then of course part-time might be better off now. Who knows maybe in a while, you will have saved enuff to switch to full time, finish it off quickly and still not lose out that much in terms of work experience. But yeah, it's tough and it's gonna be a lot less time for God...
Post a Comment
<< Home
