Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wedding

Two Sundays from now will be the BIG DAY of 2 of my close friends in Church. Am feeling very happy for them.

They have been through many hardships in order to reach this day. They have been misunderstood, maligned by people. And many people have turned against them. Both of them are very affected and hurt, but still they continued to trust in the Lord, continued to serve the Lord with all their heart. I know this because I am often their co-worker when serving God, and I can say that they always do their best even when facing so much difficulty.

Here I will like to pray to the Lord to bless their marriage and I will like to wish them happiness, and may the Lord be always the center of their family. And I will to tell them that no matter what difficulties they will face, know that they have God always and also a group of friends in us that will always be behind them.

Hope all of you will to join me in this prayer of blessing to God for them.

-Peace-


(Note, in this post, I am not saying that which party is right or wrong, I have no right to pass this judgment, what I have written here is what I feel of the coming wedding and also just saying the difficulties this couple had faced.)

Comments:
NO COMMENT!!!!
 
if no comment, why comment??? *confused*
 
NO COMMENT!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?