Monday, May 22, 2006

Gatherings yesterday

Ha, had a very nice lunch at Jack’s place yesterday with Dn. John Chin, Wenli aka Wenli and Ling Yi… heehee, pretty weird group to be seen together I would think :)
Dydx, haha, to bad you guys did not come along, coz Ahma treated us that meal :)

Went to Fen’s house for dinner. We had a scrumptious meal together prepared by Fen and a birthday cake for LY. There was just 6 of us (Mints, Edward, LY, Kinya, Fen and me) coz most people could not come. And while having the meal, watched “One Piece” animation together…
Haha, wonder if Edward felt weird together with us, coz I think that is the first time he is with some of us without his close friends like Victor or Daniel. But there was lots of ice cream around so I think he enjoyed himself :) right Edward? Wanna join us again?
Hee, for me, I enjoyed the fellowship a lot last night, and had a nice time laughing while watching “One Piece” together (except when Fen’s decide to watch it in Japanese, grrrrrrrr).
Anyway Fen, lets do more of this type of gatherings in the future ok? Hee.

-Peace-

Comments:
wah, just posted, you comment liao...

Other days hard mah, unless sats...
 
heh heh... I dun mind more gatherings @ my place coz... I lazy to travel out :p and I think I should try to figure out a way to have my player play ONLY JAP!! hyakhyakhyak.....
 
then i will bring cds with just english of chinese ")
 
then I will mute the thing and have kinya speak gibberish >:< bleh
 
hahaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?