Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Moved to Tampines

Haha, now officially moved back to Tampines :) Not used to staying at HDB flats now, the flats upstairs and downstairs and the neighbors are so near… I think when my alarms went off this morning at 5.15am all the neighbors around my house woke up too :) hee. I think sure kenna complain sooner or later…

Ha, just downstairs of my new house is a very huge park with a basketball court and street soccer courts, the public swimming pool is just 5 mins walk away, and nearby got 24hours Mac :) heehee. I think I am going to love this place… only thing is that walking to the MRT to work takes about 15mins… I think need to get a 2nd hand bike to cycle to MRT station liao…

Well from now our night cycling trips shall be toward the east of tampines or nearby to tampines :P heehee, and Tampines is highly recommended for dinners together after choir on sats :) hahaha

Anyway do come over my house whenever you all like (that is if you all are not afraid of my dad), join us to watch soccer etc :)

See you in Tampines…

-Peace-

Comments:
haha, so is my english lousier then your students? I thinks so...
 
haha trying to be funny huh... supposed to be 'i think so' not 'thinks'

:P
 
i knows...
 
i "know" :P
hehe...welcome to the true east-enders enclave.
 
Second Hand Bike for sale!! Very Cheap, only $80 with brand new set of wheels. Guarantee throw at mrt station without lock also nobody want to steal. Offers while stocks last. Contact your nearest *ConFuSed* Tampines neighbour for deal now:)
 
ehh, oei confused, S$80 can buy new bike already including 3 locks leh. dun confuse me lah, later i confused then i really buy the bike from you confused then confusely confusely cycle to mrt, then kenna stolen...

very confused now
 
i say.. maybe that 80$2ndhand bike might be worth it... it is really beg pple to take also nobody will take kind of good bike.... *psst... btw, any commission for helping confused sell bike??!*
 
commission?!? _co*nfu-se*d here? only $80 you still ask for commission. How bout i offer a commission of $100 for anybody who can sell my "best in Singapore, JB and some say Batu Bahat" bike. Really ConFuSeD now *_*
 
Oei confused, you will have to pay for advertistment on this site hor...
 
Hey.. ur dad allow Oleh Oleh in the house during World Cup not? :P
 
I highly support Bedok area for cycling.. haa. Tampines a bit the far....
 
of course he is ok lah. He will be watching too :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?