Monday, May 08, 2006

Singapore Efficiency???

Was in Suntec last night with my family. There was a road show for S-H. We wanted to sign up for the cable TV and also the cable internet… So we went and joined in the queue…

Make a guess how long my elder bro and me were in the road show? 2hrs 45min… 2hrs 45min on of standing stupidly… talk about efficiency… 1 hour was spent in the queue, which I can understand due to the number of people. There other 1hr 45mins were actually at the counter! There were so many so many, I repeat again SO MANY forms to be filled!?!?!

All together my brother signed his name I think at least more then 15 times… Forms for cable tv, forms for free gifts given with cable tv, forms for discounts given with cable TV. Form for cable internet, forms for free gifts with internet, forms for…. Even the a free jacket also need to sign form… So many forms till the counter helper can memorize my bro’s name, IC no., address so no need to check again while filling in another form…

I was thinking, come on man, s-h is such a big company, surely they can come up with better system??? Have they heard of computer?? Where is the Singapore efficiency that is often so good??

Okay enough of grumbling…


-Peace-


(cannot write down the real name of the company, else kenna sue :)

Comments:
I guess u people were hubbing away there hor. When can we watch football on the big screen at ur place?
 
haha. EPL over liao, so world cup loh :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?