Monday, May 22, 2006

Something is troubling me

Something is troubling me this few days since I moved house… Why are there so many announcements on the trains????? Tak boleh tahan…

Every stop it will go “Please mind the gap”, the only gap I mind is the one that is making the announcement… Every other stop it will go “Please do not leave your belongings unattended, if you see suspicious articles please inform the station or call 999”, come on if there is really a bomb, do I need you to remind me to call 999? There are so many more… And the thing is that in the morning, they must put in on full blast… come on, at the volume it is broadcasted, I think even the deaf can hear it man…

People like me who take the train at 5.45am would want to catch a wink on the train but with the announcement at full blast how can we rest? And also I think the decibels the announcements are broadcasted, it is harmful to the human ears, wonder if I can claim compensations if I become deaf? :)

-Cheers-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?