Friday, November 03, 2006
Updates, and Joy
Have not been updating this site for a long while, a bit hard to access this site from office now :(
Feeling a bit weak recently in terms of my faith. Prayers had been without strength. Maybe it is due to the busyness in my life recently. But whatever it's due to, I hope I will be able to come out of it soon. Do pray for me yah.
Today received news that my uni application is more or less done, just need to pay up the deposit. If everything goes smoothly, next year March I will be a poor student again :) This decision has been hard to make, but I hope that in the next 4 years of my study life, I will be able to take the chance to work more for God and to draw near to God. So next year onwards, please blanjah me more often ok? Haha
Recently through many means and occasions, I got the chance to know a lot of church brethrens that I do not know before and also got to know some others brethrens better. I really thank God for that. I find that because we are all children of God, we can all easy learn to trust each other and accept each other as friends much faster :) And just a little while and it would seem that we are like very old friends, like have known each other for very long, communicating at a level that people would not with new friends. This just shows how great is God’s love and the love in His Church. Haha, now I have many good friends in many parts of the world, holiday in the future can be more meaningful and fun :) Chin Brothers Travels Pte LTD :) Life will never be the same again :)
End of the year is coming, time of busyness in Church is coming, SM, THEOLOs, Evangelistic etc. Still considering whether to join THEOLO this year. Will have to take many days unpaid leaves, but a chance to get away from the world and draw near to God, and spend time in His house with all the brethrens. See how lah.
Ok. Stop here, hope have chance to write more soon :) Please pray for me my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, will like to say here that it is nice knowing all of you, and all of you have played a great part in my life.
-Peace-
Feeling a bit weak recently in terms of my faith. Prayers had been without strength. Maybe it is due to the busyness in my life recently. But whatever it's due to, I hope I will be able to come out of it soon. Do pray for me yah.
Today received news that my uni application is more or less done, just need to pay up the deposit. If everything goes smoothly, next year March I will be a poor student again :) This decision has been hard to make, but I hope that in the next 4 years of my study life, I will be able to take the chance to work more for God and to draw near to God. So next year onwards, please blanjah me more often ok? Haha
Recently through many means and occasions, I got the chance to know a lot of church brethrens that I do not know before and also got to know some others brethrens better. I really thank God for that. I find that because we are all children of God, we can all easy learn to trust each other and accept each other as friends much faster :) And just a little while and it would seem that we are like very old friends, like have known each other for very long, communicating at a level that people would not with new friends. This just shows how great is God’s love and the love in His Church. Haha, now I have many good friends in many parts of the world, holiday in the future can be more meaningful and fun :) Chin Brothers Travels Pte LTD :) Life will never be the same again :)
End of the year is coming, time of busyness in Church is coming, SM, THEOLOs, Evangelistic etc. Still considering whether to join THEOLO this year. Will have to take many days unpaid leaves, but a chance to get away from the world and draw near to God, and spend time in His house with all the brethrens. See how lah.
Ok. Stop here, hope have chance to write more soon :) Please pray for me my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, will like to say here that it is nice knowing all of you, and all of you have played a great part in my life.
-Peace-
Comments:
<< Home
Trust you to think of something like Chin Brothers Travel.. haha, you really enjoy travelling, dont you:)
jia you man! and hope to see you at theolo-at least do consider part time maybe? then u can see ur dad everyday too:)
anyway just to liven up ur mood a little, ask you a question and also to see how sensitive you are to other's writing style.
Now,
Who am i?
hahaha..
jia you man! and hope to see you at theolo-at least do consider part time maybe? then u can see ur dad everyday too:)
anyway just to liven up ur mood a little, ask you a question and also to see how sensitive you are to other's writing style.
Now,
Who am i?
hahaha..
read somewhere that says that there are no strangers but only friends that we have not met :) i find this especially true for us in church :)
and who are you? Da Niu?
and who are you? Da Niu?
all the best for ur studies. personally i dun like studying that much, and really glad to have graduated. so.. for all those still studying, hope that u will live through it well and get it pass soon! well wishes for ur next 4 years.
Just in case you're still vexed by the person's identity, I can honestly tell you that it wasn't me.
For those who thought otherwise, well, keep guessing.
But try not to jump to conclusions.
Anyway, LQ, we'll be studying together next year. All the best to us.
For those who thought otherwise, well, keep guessing.
But try not to jump to conclusions.
Anyway, LQ, we'll be studying together next year. All the best to us.
Hey,
Lucky you, you'r gona be a student! I wish I could do my uni days again.
Any chance that your travel company has tours to England?? haha
take care!
Lucky you, you'r gona be a student! I wish I could do my uni days again.
Any chance that your travel company has tours to England?? haha
take care!
to ling: Studying is nice i feel. very tired of working life already :P
to Cousin cow: yup next year study in church together again and wanton noodles on sunday morning :)
to Maria: Hey Sis, nice hearing from you, how have you been? working already?
Ha, tours to England? my travel company is low budget company, cannot fly that far, but we have tour from England to Singapor, wanna join? :) haha take care sis.
to Cousin cow: yup next year study in church together again and wanton noodles on sunday morning :)
to Maria: Hey Sis, nice hearing from you, how have you been? working already?
Ha, tours to England? my travel company is low budget company, cannot fly that far, but we have tour from England to Singapor, wanna join? :) haha take care sis.
Hey.. actually I posted a message but it did not turn up!!!
Anyway, I was saying that the Chin Bros Tour Pte Ltd is a nice tour to follow except that a bit high profile when go to other countries. Sort of like dignitaries when we enter church. :P
All da best to your studies. I have also been considering studying but I think I have no mood and also cannot think of what to study best so as not to waste money and waste time. haa.
Anyway, I was saying that the Chin Bros Tour Pte Ltd is a nice tour to follow except that a bit high profile when go to other countries. Sort of like dignitaries when we enter church. :P
All da best to your studies. I have also been considering studying but I think I have no mood and also cannot think of what to study best so as not to waste money and waste time. haa.
where got high profile? who high profile? Low budget tour only, no profile :)
haha, looks like really can open tour agency liao. Only for church members :)
Post a Comment
haha, looks like really can open tour agency liao. Only for church members :)
<< Home

