Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dinner No. 4



This is my specialty :) the only healthy food i can cook. Because it is suppose to have veggie, meat, prawns and eggs in it.

- 滑蛋河粉 (Wah Dan Ho) with 7-Up

But today edition is not very healthy because there is no Veggie. Bought the veggie, but stored it in the freezer accidentally, and after 3 days, it became super crispy veggie that broke into many pieces when i touch it.

Epic failure.

- Peace -

Comments:
Hahaha! The frozen veggie still makes me laugh!! And even funnier when Cindy thought it was in the freezer for some reason....
 
Yum! I would like this dish when I return to Hornsby please.

hahaha lol well...I couldn't understand why it was there but I didn't want to move his things around. Some people do things differently...I didn't want to judge. hehehehe
 
hahaha. As i said, epic failure :) Its nice thing to do, try it sometime too.

cheers-
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?